BK Style

Monday, August 5, 2013



I'm a Brooklyn girl, born and raised in this great borough of New York. My BK style consist a pair of sneakers, tight clothing to show my body shape, and gold jewelry. It's the typical BK style I grew up with. This look is universal, we are all dressing like this and we love it, its edgy, modern and B-A-D. Don't we all love looking like a badass? I think we do and my BK style makes me feel like one.

 Stay Badass
xx










(American Apparel headband, Prada glasses, Madewell acid wash shirt, American Apparel tube dress worn as a skirt, H&M Jewelry except the diamond ring, and Zara sneaker wedge) 

10 comments:

  1. Love your style! It's great to be able to see how people dress and think all around the world.
    Greetings from the South of France!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. great style

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr/2013/08/soleprovisions-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. I would def wear it.
    Wanna follow each other?
    Let me know. (:
    xx,
    www.TheAblazed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look dear! I like your shoes!
    Lot's of love
    www.outgoingtaste.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and you look absolutely gorgeous!

    xx,
    GANDA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cool outfit! <3 I love your jewels!

    Much love! xx

    Cécile

    http://www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :)


    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful look! Looking gorgeous!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground