Urban Gal

Friday, September 27, 2013



Hey Guys!

Living in an urban city like New York is pretty amazing. There's always something to do, people to see, and places to be. I was having lunch with my friend in Time sq and we see all walk of life that are constantly on the go, even when they are having lunch. you can tell when someone has something important to after lunch.  Some of you  may know I was born in brooklyn, NY. I gotta represent ! In all seriousness, I love where i am  from and I couldn't picture living anywhere else. I'm a urban city gal, not a rural or suburb gal.

 Do you guys prefer living or want to live in the city that you are from?

Happy Friday!
xx












(Uniqlo biker jacket, Zara shirt, Surface to Air Jeans, H&M jewelry, Zara Bag & sneaker wedge)

4 comments:

  1. Strong and feminine look! The t-shirt and jacket look gorgeous, also your jewelry suits perfectly to the whole outfit. It must be amazing to live in NY:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect jeans, I soooo love them! And the necklace is wonderful, I have a similar one in silver and it goes with pretty much anything.
    Love your blog, following you from now on ;)
    xoxo
    kat

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground