MoodBoard 02: Fall Coats 2013

Wednesday, October 2, 2013



(Pink coat Rochas fall 2013, Blue coat Zara fall 2013)

 Fall is all about chunky long coats, parkas, and furs. It's all about variety of colors from neutral to pastels. I'm loving the blazer/robe like coats there's a sophistication when wearing a coat like that. I love fur. Who doesn't like a fur coat or a faux fur coat, its such a fun, sassy, and luxurious item to wear. My favorite fall'13 campaign for coats is Carvens. The advertisement give me dreamy, and not only that its stylishly unique, but look like it will keep me warm like a snuggie. I hope these mood-board of coat inspires you to prepare to dress pretty for the cold weather.

xx






(All photos are from Google search)

4 comments:

  1. really looking forward for autumn/winter with those coats!

    Jana
    fashinates.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, feel and design of your blog! Clean and modern. Tried adding you via GFC but didn't see your widget!

    Cheri
    www.cheristylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selection of coats, they're amazing, and the way you've designed the display! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm honored!

    mariquitina
    xoxo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of looks!!
    Love the coral coat with the silver belt!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground