Afro Punk 2013

Monday, August 26, 2013




Went to Afro punk festival last weekend, and it was great! There was food trucks from all the restaurants in New York, I tried Korean taco from Korilla BBQ. I had a chicken,kimichi, slaw,tomato, cilantro and korean bbq sauce, it was yum. I also had dark chocolate ice cream from Itizy and it a really good way to end the night with delicious ice cream.  There was great artists performing, I was really excited to see Theophilus London performance, and he was awesome, I was vibing and dancing to his music, it was great. Going toward the night my friend and I enjoyed a great  performance by The Heavy. The festival was located in Brooklyn, New York. There was eclectic and stylish people at the festival.  I wore a zara shorts and top with asos sandals. I look like I had no bottom on, but I like it , it's such a typical festival outfit. Its all about showing skin and being comfortable in your attire. This event was pure fun, I end the night with a blur, #notreally.

Xx
































1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit for the amazing festival!! Cool!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground