Cobble Hill

Tuesday, August 27, 2013







After having lunch I walked around cobble hill in Brooklyn, New York sipping my organic chocolate shake in my hands. I could help what a beautiful neighborhood resembles london a little. I walked around some more to burn what I had for lunch and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I love that I'm from here because I couldn't image anywhere else I would be happy.
Explore your neighborhood and tell me what you love about it.
xx















(Prada glasses, Zara top, shorts, and sandals, H&M jewelry, Longhamp bag) 


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glasses are so fabulous. Thanks for the comment love a few weeks ago! I am enamored with your very cool style! xoxo. www.shellbcheri.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely casual look, love your floral top! :-)

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!! Love the place and the look!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your afro and cant wait to visit new york and take pics like that too

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground