7 Day, 8 Looks that I Would Wear by Vogue

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Photographed by jeff Henrikson | Styled by Jorden Bickham



I like to visiting Vogue.com for update on their take on fashion trends and also being that I was a  Vogue intern. I like to see the work of the people I used to assist for. For example Jorden Bickham is the Associate Accessories Editor and She a great person with great style. I love what she had style for Vogue.com, Dynamic Duo: A Shirt and Skirt for Everyday. So I choose my favorite looks that I would wear everyday. Check out more on Vogue.com to see more of her looks.

xx

MONDAY: Work




TUESDAY:Work


 WEDNESDAY: Work


THURSDAY: Work



 FRIDAY:Work, then to the Bar/party


 SATURDAY: Afternoon Errands
                                                                                                                            
 SATURDAY: Nightlife

 SUNDAY :Church





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground