Dressed

Wednesday, January 15, 2014




 Hey Guys,

I don't often go to fancy events, but when I do an outfit like this is my choice. Everything is Vintage expect the shoes, bag and earrings. Another accessory I used is a wig. Look at me I'm all wigged out. When it come to my hair I don't want to flat iron my afro because that just damage it, so an alternative is best way to achieve my look. Overall I feel glamourous and so New York.

Stay fab!
xx





( Vintage coat, Vintage dress, Chanel purse,boutique earrings, and forever 21 heels)




6 comments:

  1. This look is so glam & chic! Absolutely loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit and it suits you so well! I just love the whole outfit, particularly the vintage coat and dress! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so chic! And I love your pictures!

    www.senoritacyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit. i love it. x

    http://lifeofniss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much class and glamour is compacted into these photos! Gorgeous outfit.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground